Turkey, Egypt and Qatar officials meet in Cairo to discuss the next phase of a Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal amid ongoing ...
The Daily Caller on MSN
Hamas Reportedly Told US Officials Ceasefire Is ‘Over,’ And They Are ‘Ready To Fight’
Hamas warned U.S. Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff that it could end the Gaza ceasefire after Israeli forces killed multiple ...
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Hamas says it will return the body of an Israeli hostage Tuesday, part of last month’s ...
Israeli forces have carried out military strikes in both Gaza and Lebanon, leaving several people dead despite ceasefires in place.
Negotiations have been taking place on the next steps of the ceasefire, despite accusations by both sides of continued ...
The remains of two hostages, one Israeli and a Thai national, remain in Gaza. Hamas said Wednesday it was determined to ...
A senior Hamas delegation met Egypt's intelligence chief in Cairo on Sunday to discuss the ceasefire agreement and the ...
18don MSN
US officials in Israel to press truce forward as first phase of Israel-Hamas ceasefire wanes
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel on Monday returned the remains of 15 Palestinians to Gaza in the latest step forward for a U.S.-brokered ceasefire, as a top White House envoy met with Israeli ...
On November 25, Hamas transferred the body of Dror Or, an Israeli hostage whose body had been held in Gaza for more than two ...
Deep underneath the wreckage of Rafah, southern Gaza, the war is not over. Scores of Hamas militants, split up into independent cells, are trapped in tunnels underground behind Israeli lines, as ...
Israel launches strikes across Gaza Strip after "several terrorists" opened fire on IDF soldiers in Khan Younis in the latest ...
The Palestinian militant group Hamas has been devastated by two years of fighting in Gaza. But is the organization now using a ceasefire to regroup?
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results